A) Preparation of the final Camera-Ready Paper version:
Instructions for papers to be published in IEEE Xplore
Most important: Add the copyright notice to the papers before creating the PDF!
1. Copyright notice needs to be placed ONLY to the bottom of the first page of your source document. The appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper according to the guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding.
The copyright notice is:
For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
978-1-6654-5995-2/22/$31.00 ©2022 Crown
For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is:
978-1-6654-5995-2/22/$31.00 ©2022 European Union
For all other papers the copyright notice is:
978-1-6654-5995-2/22/$31.00 ©2022 IEEE
2. Use the IEEE PDF eXpress site to validate the paper. Steps to follow:
- Go to: https://ieee-pdf-express.org/account/Login
- Select the Create account
- Enter (56263X) for the Conference ID
- Enter your email address
- Enter a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
- Once your paper has passed the PDF check, press the “Approve for Collection” link.
Papers must be written in English, they should be single blinded (author names should appear on papers), should not exceed 6 pages, and should comply with the IEEE two-column, 10pt format.
All papers will be reviewed by at least three independent reviewers (single-blinded review) and will be checked for plagiarism. Accepted full papers will be submitted for publication in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
Paper templates in the IEEE format can be found here.
B) Camera-ready paper submission: The deadline to upload the final version of your paper is November 27, 2022. You can upload the camera-ready versions again from CMT (TBA) webpage to where you uploaded paper previously.
C) IEEE requires copyright information submitted for every paper that will be published in IEEE Xplore Library. You will receive instructions for copyright after camera-ready version submissions.